Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TTT: Traveling While Cruising


I've actually taken a load of photos for Traveling Thursdays this summer.

But.

The effort of going through them, selecting, etc.

Has got me skipping posting on Thursdays the last two weeks.

I do have a tip though.

While cruising in a beach chair on a lazy day, make sure you recline and do some cloud watching like you did when you were a kid. It's very relaxing.

And you might just see a flying horse if you're lucky.

Got a tip for how to feel like you are on vacation even when you stay home? An actual trip? Any and all posts in the general genre of living life like a beach are welcome.

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ah i love looking at the clouds making shapes...

Michele said...

Cloud watching! One of my favorite pastimes. I would have posted one about my trip to NOLA except I haven't found my camera since the move. It must be here somewhere.

Mama Badger said...

I need to introduce LG to cloud watching! That's a pretty cool horse, though.

CiCi said...

I still like watching the shapes in the clouds. Even while hubby is driving and I am the passenger looking at the clouds. Can't do that when I am driving though.

Anonymous said...

We actually went to a beach yesterday and didn't take ONE photo. It was glorious though. Totally forgot about TTT and we're in semi-vacation mode this week.
Sigh.
Love watching clouds...

Sprite's Keeper said...

That is TOTALLY a horse! In fact, that little wisp off the head makes it a unicorn!!!

Kristan said...

Dude, I totally see the flying horse! Nice photo. :)

My tip is for everyone to tune in to the US vs. Japan women's World Cup soccer game on Sunday! It's in Germany, so you're sort of traveling... :P

Jan said...

I agree with Jen - it DOES look like a unicorn!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I see it! I see it! .....and I NEVER see it.

Jeff said...

Nice clouds--i haven't been doing anything but travel posts this summer!

secret agent woman said...

Funny, I just posted about one of those feels-like-vacation at home days.

Casey said...

I love cloud watching and the kids do too.

I've had a few technology free days where we play in the pool all day and I don't even look at my phone or computer... those are nice.

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, and he's a beauty, he is!