Friday, June 12, 2009

The Body Knows..

Wednesday, first day of break, had a perfect beach day on the North Shore with hubs and BC.

Woke up yesterday with a migraine and pinched neck and stayed in bed all day.

Taking it easy, so I've got nothing much.

Go here and read this. One of the best posts I've ever read. Cristin at Tiptoeing Through the Tulips is one of my favorite writers. I especially enjoy her Fuck You Fridays. But this post just hit it out of the ballpark for me.

Am still running the contest. You have through tonight to enter.

11 comments:

Cristin said...

thanks pseudo...

*hanging head, shrugging shoulders, slinking away....*

mo.stoneskin said...

Heading over there now. Take it easy, hope you're feeling better soon!

Pseudo said...

Cristin - I almost mentioned how you don't like compliments.... but figured you'd fogive me since I'm not feeling well ; -)

Sprite's Keeper said...

Feel better!
I like Cristin's style too. A take no prisoners approach.

creative kerfuffle said...

thanks for sharing another cool blog. feel better soon!

Kristan said...

Wow, what a post!! (The one you linked to.) Thanks for sharing.

Hope you feel better soon...

Unknown said...

Great post of Cristin's; hope your migraine has gone away by now.

Anna Lefler said...

Oh, dear...

Hope you're feeling much better by now!

Take care...

(Oh, and to answer your question, that last post was set up near Sacto - in the Sierra Foothills. The tacky part, that is. Ha!)

XO

Anna

cheatymoon said...

Hey - hope your head/neck feels ok. I think I told you about my acupuncturist's theory that your body gets sick when you have time to notice. You'll heal up and feel well soon enough.

Thanks for linking my sister's post. Wasn't it amazing? I was going to, but I figure you'll send more people her way...

Anonymous said...

never fails- sickness catches up when we stop running! Feel better Pseudo- thanks for the tip!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I read Cristin's post and it blew me away!