- Reading blogs and making blog friends on the Internet is an OK addiction.
- It’s still difficult to set aside time to write.
- I’ve learned how to put in pictures, videos, and links.
- I still HAVE NOT checked out those Internet sites my sister sends me to help make my blog more techno savvy.
- The virtual world is invading my physical reality. Like the other day when some dumb ass bitch kept tailgating me (she’s coming up below), instead of my usual vulgarity tirade at the rear view mirror, I merely mumbled, “You are a blog rant my dear.”
But the week (weeks, months, years, life) is forging ahead faster than I can keep up with. My students are turning in another big assignment today, which means I have hours of grading again this weekend. Border Collie has obedience school.
BLAH BLAH BLAH YADA YADA YADA. Life.
So, I thought I’d ask for a little help. Make me commit. Make me step up to the plate so to speak. I’m going to list the topics I’ve got jotted down for possible blogs. So anyone (everyone) who happens to stop by, please vote in the comments for which blog I should write next. It’ll help me take a break from reading addictively to the exclusion of writing and then posting pictures instead of writing.
Things I’ve been thinking about writing:
- Women friends and how they helped get me through cancer treatments and recovery.
- My apprehension of pharmaceuticals and the way all my doctors so blatantly advertise for them in their offices.
- The silver lining of recovery – pros and cons.
- The Dumb Ass Bitch who tailgated me all the way to the North Shore, on a two lane road with 20 cars in front of me.
- A letter to a super market manager informing him/her of how I did not appreciate the bag boy cussing out the cashier boy while I stood in line.
Thank-you ahead of time to all and any who vote!