- Go out on a boat. Maybe more than once.
- Go kayaking (no, I do not count this as boating)
- Have a not mentally ill mother (dear God, did I just say that out loud...)
- Body boarding
- Snorkeling and shell collecting on the North Shore
- Long walks with Border Collie
- Have my women friends over for dinner / lunch / hanging out
- Hang out on the beach with my friends. Talking. Laughing. Being.
- Refashion and update blog
- Work on writing project
- Plan for next school year
- The stack of books on the night stand
- Whole seasons of net-flixed shows
- Get a scanner and organize old photos digitally
- Take a beading class
- Get a new camera and have fun with it.
- Have a not mentally ill mother
Anyone know what to do with an 82 year old hoarder who refuses to allow anyone in her home, needs to go into assisted living, has no savings and a huge credit card debt, and ...