Hope all you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was awesome thank-you very much. No beach, but a nice day with my kids (hubs had to work). The cards they gave me made me both laugh out loud and tear up.
As I try and find balance in my life and scratch out my blogging time, I give you the top reasons why I have been such a bad blogger these last few months.
1. We moved in February.
2. I am now a commuter and spend 2-3 hours on the road a day.
3. In the mornings, I have been committed to some spiritual rituals. I wouldn't exactly call it meditating yet, but it does replace getting on the computer before work.
4. I have been spending quite a bit of time putting out fires. Metaphorically speaking.
5. The latest pain in my ass is my computer is acting up. I need to get it looked at, but it is so slow it is not even worth bothering with. I try to catch up on you alls blog posts at work, but many of them are blocked.
6. Since the computer is acting up, I am reading and watching DVD's more.
Miss you all. I have three more weeks of work before summer, then I hope things will settle down. I have an idea how to not work a second job this summer despite my pay cut, but I am saving the idea for this week's Spin Cycle.