Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hump Week Passed




There are three weeks left of summer “vacation.” Which means three and a half weeks are gone already. Boom. Blast. POW! Just like that.

Week one. Worked three days on curriculum committees. Spent two days on the North Shore snorkeling. A somewhat imbalanced trade off.

Week Two. It’ a blur. There were “spring” cleaning and organizing projects of house and computer files. 20+ hours of curriculum writing. I think I might have done something fun, but I don’t remember.

Week Three. Camping. OK That was pretty awesome. Two to three walks a day down to the point and back, surfing, lazing, board games, campfires, s’mores, and crab walks at night on the beach. Cell phones out of power. Teenagers actually talking in person.

Week Four. Two days of cleaning up the camping gear and storing it away. Plus I think I have to go and make a list to figure out just how much shit I need to get done before I go back to work.

No comments: