Thursday, June 3, 2010

Travel Tip Thursday: Cool Contest

We'll start touring Hawaii next week. The Travel Tip this week is to check out this contest at this hotel:
It's called the Surf and Sand Hotel and it is located in Laguna Beach California. I love the serendipity of the name. The mobile home park where I grew up in Malibu, the home I have been focusing on with the memoir writing.... The Surf and Sand.

Crazy cool name stuff. You can find more of that right here.

Link on up and play along.


8 comments:

Jan said...

And I'm heading right on over...

Casey said...

That picture of the hotel patio is gorgeous. Looks so relaxing and free of toddlers...

Kristan said...

Ooo, hope you win!

tulpen said...

Oh, I so want to be at that resort right now...

cheatymoon said...

I really hope I have some traveling posts to link to yours this summer. I have no plans at all and am a little bummed about it.

Thanks for the link! xo

Brian Miller said...

oh, off to check it out...nice pic...

Unknown said...

I was going to have to hate you on principal alone if you said that was your deck or something. Beautfiul.

sage said...

It's no longer Thursday, but I got a post up...