List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today. Then link to the person who tagged you and pass this little bit of love on to 10 others.
I haven’t been much for playing along with bloggy games lately, but I have been trying to appreciate my happy moments.
And since the Spin Cycle is "happiness" this week, I'm doubling down.1. Having just the right song come up on my I-shuffle when I’m out walking makes me happy. Today it was this one.
Acoustic guitar makes me happy. Peaceful, happy endings make me happy.
2. Making myself a snack and nesting in front of the tellie for some gratuitous show watching makes me happy. On that note I just netflixed the third season of The Tudors. If Netflix would release the next season of True Blood I’d be even beyond happy.
3. Going out with my girlfriends for drinks and pupus, endless chatting, and lots of laughs makes me happy. I got to do that last night. One of my favorite parts was when we compared how often we all have sex with our husbands these days. What? It’s not like I wrote it here. Two of those women were my college roommates 27 years ago. We like to keep track of each other.
4. Border Collie makes me happy.
5. Simultaneous foot massages on the couch with my 20 year old daughter (while watching gratuitous chick tellie) makes me happy.
6. Son’s smile makes me happy.
7. Talking to my sister on the weekends makes me happy.
8. Making up new words, new ways to use words (especially swear words) makes me happy. Creepy is a champ at this.
9. Playing in the ocean makes me happy.
10. Watching Friends on DVD always makes me happy.
Ten blogs that make me happy (and were not tagged by Creepy).
...for more spins on happy, head on over to Sprite's Keeper...